Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Ride Acrylic 7 x 5 Snowy Urban Landscape Painting




SOLD

This week I will be donating the proceeds of any of my daily painting sales to the Red Cross for the Haitian People. Using my talent and your generosity to make conditions better in Haiti is a fantastic collaboration. Hopefully, adding one of my daily paintings to your art collection will bring joy to you and the people of Haiti.


Sold three more today. Thank you collectors! So the Haiti fund is up to $600.00. this is so exciting!

This snowy street scene was on Sherman Street looking towards the capital building. The pedestrian was waiting for his ride to pick him up. I was wishing I had a ride about that time too.

John K.Harrell Fine Art

1 comment:

Shirley Peters said...

Good for you, John. Great idea.