Monday, February 8, 2010

Puerta Vallarta Shade Acrylic 5 x 7 original Mexico beach landscape








$100.00 + $10.00 S/H

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all the collectors who bought paintings week before last who helped raise $1500.00 for Haiti. I sold a total of 15 paintings and have donated all of the proceeds to the American Red Cross. I could not have accomplished this on my own. The people of Haiti and myself really appreciate all the support of my generous collectors.

For the next few weeks I thought I would do paintings from some of my travels. This week I will concentrate on Mexico. I have vacationed many times in that beautiful country and love the people and its culture immensely. Today's daily painting is from the beaches of Puerta Vallarta. The sand and surf are beautiful and this outdoor cafe on the beach was empty for the time being but the impact of the scenery wasn't. Enjoy!

John K. Harrell Fine Art

No comments: